Posted: 29 January, 2020
Organization: Sigma Components
Sigma Precision Components UK Limited has an international reputation as one of Europe's most respected manufacturers of Aerospace components and a leading supplier to the aerospace market. Visit our website www.sigmacomponents.com to learn more.
In this key role, reporting directly to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for managing all commercial elements of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To maintain commercial governance in order to ensure the commercial protection of the company, and to optimise business profitability through a thorough understanding of the business and market conditions
- To be the focal point for collation and resolution of all exceptional events having a commercial impact on the business and to resolve cost issues for such items.
- To contribute towards the commercial strategy of the business.
- To compile complex bid packs and contracts from initial proposal through to contract completion.
- Negotiate and finalise all Customer Contracts and LTA’s.
- Assist and support the sales growth of the business.
- Work with the Business Development Managers to generate proposals in response to requests for quotations, while maximising the company’s commercial interests.
- Negotiate with customers to convert quotes into profitable and sustainable orders, in accordance with company pricing structures.
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with customers.
- Measure and report on order intake and quotation activity each month.
- To manage and support the Estimating Engineers who are responsible for preparing quotations.
- To construct, manage and analyse the sales revenue budget using modelling software.
You must be:
- Capable of estimating and creating large project pricing submissions.
- Be commercially astute with good negotiation skills.
- Equipped with excellent IT skills, the ability to create Excel spreadsheets for financial modelling analysis, coupled with experience with ERP systems.
You must be analytical, have a background in Commercial and Bid Management, preferably with experience of leading major bids to global markets. Ideally with a well-honed technical understanding of the requirements for mechanical components. You may be required to travel within and outside the UK.
Closing Date for CV applications 5th February 2020 to Mark Lambert, Business Development Director email@example.com